Friday 17 December 2010

ARRRGGHHGHGHGHGRRRHAGAAAGHG

So I am supposed to be going to Belfast tomorrow, but - quite delightfully, I must add - all of the flights have been cancelled. For today, at least. I am really, really hoping that they get their act together and clear the airport by tomorrow morning. Otherwise I am going to kick this weather - and all Jet2 employees - right in the gonads.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE EVER HATED SNOW. IT MAY LOOK PRETTY, BUT IT IS RUINING MY PARTY PLANS. Everyone start hoping that the snow goes away from Ireland. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. FUCK THIS WEATHER, EXACTLY x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this weather is reallly reaaaally crappy :( i hope you get away okay

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope the planes get a-moving for you emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping you get to belfast - i bet they will xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let's chit and chat