Friday 31 December 2010

You're a bum. You're a punk. You're an old slut on junk

Oh, hello there world outside of my living room! I'd forgotten what you looked like. Yesterday Christmas officially ended when I had to go back to work (the 5:30am alarm hit me hard, but somehow I have made it to lunch with only a mild headache). I spent the previous four days slumped in a turkey-and-chocolate-induced food coma (not eaten together, but mmm, I would), watching films, re-reading one of my favourite books of all time, The Last Summer (of you and me) by Ann Brashares, and planning a holiday to Rome (in my head). Unfortunately that hasn't left much time for blogging about the lovely Christmas that I had with my parents and my brother and my dogs. So I am doing it now. I hope you all had a good one!

Dogs love presents, FACT.

Blogging world - meet my pyjamas. Pyjamas - blogging world.
This is what I look like without make up or sleep. Ouch. Don't look for too long or you'll turn to stone.

Christmas dinner with my family. The besttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit and chat