So here's what I'd like to do in the next three months before I'm 21... Oh, and go and follow Lizzie's blog and see if she can cross one of her aims off her list.
19. Actually start writing my dissertation.
18. Get through the 30 Seconds to Mars gig without passing out and/or throwing up. Possibly touch Jared Leto in the process.
17. Have a proper night out with my uni friends.
16. Figure out how to use my phone to it's full advantage, instead of just going on facebook.
15. Clear my wardrobe out and actually put some stuff on ebay instead of leaving it in a bin bag in my brother's bedroom.
14. Have a drawing that I have done framed professionally.
13. Stop panicking. (This will only occur if 20 and 19 are completed).
12. Stop being lazy in the way that I dress most days. I used to make an effort before I started caring about how cold I was.
11. Get some money saved so that I can go travelling again next year.
10. Go to Ireland!
9. Take Hayley to the Tate Modern in London because it will blow her mind.
8. Make sure my parents know how much I love and appreciate them. Same for friends and lad.
7. Start wearing glasses again.
6. Start taking the sort of photos that I like looking at.
5. Show the residents of 38 Brownlow Street how magnificent Yorkshire is, because I'm certain they think I'm lying.
4. Go to bed earlier and get some sleep.
3. Stop buying clothes, because I really do not need any more.
2. Get a super power and become well tough like Future Simon from Misfits.
1. Stop being mean and angry to nice people just because I cannot deal with their niceness or inability to shut the fuck up.
Now you go. What do you want to do before your next birthday?