Thursday 11 November 2010

set the tigers free

Beautiful hair.

Today was watching Misfits, getting headaches, trying to figure out if I'm making the right choices, browsing ebay for 'vintage peter pan collar size 12' and reliving my childhood in a number of different ways.
I got caught in a torrential downpour in inappropriate shoes, and I ate fish and chips on my own in a deserted park.
I have just start reading Never Let Me Go. Already frustrated because I don't know what's going on.
Can you believe that Christmas is only six weeks away? This year feels both astonishingly long and depressingly short, simultaneously.
Still trying to figure out the logistics of going into hibernation.

2 comments:

  1. I love that book! it's so, so great

    ReplyDelete
  2. never let me go, such an amazing book - you'll be crying soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let's chit and chat