Monday 28 June 2010

Color Me Katie

I have been reading past posts on my very favourite blog ever of all time ever, and I got to this one and I just had to tell anyone who might be reading this how wonderful it is! It just makes me want to look at life a different way.

Color Me Katie is the funnest, happiest, prettiest, loveliest blog that I have ever read. The woman who writes it is a beautiful lady who lives and works as a photographer in New York City, and who also works with Improv Everywhere, which runs some of the greatest projects ever! Check out their youtube videos - you will laugh forever. This is one of my favourites (I'm going overboard with the links here, but I have just figured out how to do it and I'm excited!)

And she has the cutest cat, Moo! He features in a lot of her photos.
(Photos from www.colormekatie.blogspot.com)


Inspired, I looked back through all the thousands of photos that I have taken over the past couple of years, and have decided to start posting some of them here. Starting off with a few of my favourites...
Buildings that look see-through!

Lovely light

Swinging

Breaking the rules

Hidden cats. Click the picture to enlarge and see if you can find him!

They are not as colourful or pretty or excellent as Katie's, but then again she is a professional and rather brilliant photographer. And it wouldn't do if we were all the same, would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit and chat