Wednesday 9 June 2010

Go with the Flo

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I saw Florence and the Machine for the second time. The evening was marred slightly by the events following the gig, but Florence and her machine were absolutely exceptional. They sounded incredible. Even though I was stressed out, claustrophic and seriously pissed off by the time she came on stage (45 minutes late - 45 minutes which could have been spent watching The Sunshine Underground, who were playing in a different tent) I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Florence herself is insanely photogenic. She just looks so beautiful all the time, and her hair is the most perfect colour; she stands out in every single photograph, even if it is blurry or the light is poor. These are some photos I took using shutter priority - there weren't many good ones, but a few did turn out suitable for public viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit and chat