Sunday 5 September 2010

So THAT'S Where All My Money Went

I have been meaning to compile this list for a while now, but due to my inexcusable laziness, I never have. This is a list of all the bands that I have seen live; the ones in bold were particulalry brilliant, while the ones in blue are bands that I don't like but saw at festivals. I have not included support bands etc because I forget them all and most of them were shit anyway.

30 Seconds to Mars x2, A Day To Remember, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Aiden x2, Alkaline Trio, Angels and Airwaves, Architects, Arctic Monkeys, Babybird, Babyshambles, Bad Company, Be Your Own Pet, Billy Idol, Blink 182, Bloc Party, Blur, Bombay Bicycle Club x2, Bon Jovi, Bowling for Soup, Bring Me The Horizon x3, Bryan Adams x2, Buckcherry, Calvin Harris x2, Cancer Bats, Crystal Castles, Def Leppard, Dragonforce, Eagles of Death Metal, Enter Shikari x9, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Fightstar, Florence and the Machine x2, Foxboro Hot Tubs, Frankie and the Heartstrings x5, Franz Ferdinand, Fucked Up, Gallows x5, General Fiasco x5, Get Cape. War Cape. Fly, Glamour of the Kill, Green Day, Guns N’ Roses, Hadouken!, HIM, Hinder, I Blame Coco x2, I Was A Cub Scout x2, James Morrison, Journey, Kaiser Chiefs, Katy Perry, Kid Harpoon x2, Killswitch Engage x3, Kings of Leon x3, Klaxons, Lady Gaga, Lamb of God, Larrikin Love, Lethal Bizzle, Lily Allen, Limp Bizkit x2, Linkin Park, Lostprophets x2, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson x2, Maximo Park, McFly, Megadeth, MGMT, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motion City Soundtrack x2, Motley Crue, Mumford and Sons, My Chemical Romance x3, Mystery Jets x2, Nine Black Alps, NOFX, Ok Go, One Night Only x14, Panic! At The Disco x2, Paolo Nutini x3, Papa Roach, Paramore, Pendulum x2, Peter Doherty, Razorlight x2, Regina Spektor, Rise Against, Seasick Steve, Set Your Goals, Slash, Slayer, Slipknot, Snow Patrol, Stone Sour, Switchfoot, The Anomalies, The Automatic, The Blackout x2, The Bronx, The Chapman Family, The Dead Weather, The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster x2, The Enemy x3, The Futureheads x2, The Horrors x2, The Killers x2, The King Blues x2, The Kooks x4, The Libertines, The Like, The Paddingtons, The Prodigy, The Script, The Specials, The Streets, The Sunshine Underground x2, The Teenagers, The Temper Trap, The Twang x2, The Used, The View, The Wombats x3, The Young Knives x2, Them Crooked Vultures, Thunder, Thursday, Vampire Weekend, Velvet Revolver, We Are Scientists, Weezer, Whitesnake, Wolfmother, Zico Chain, ZZ Top

It actually doesn't look as many as I had thought...until you take into account how often I have seen the same people.

2 comments:

  1. Between the late '80s and early '90s I had been to about 150 concerts. But when I tried to list them all I realized that my memory was a bit fuzzy on some of the details. One of these days I'll have to dig out my ticket stubs to fill on some of the blanks.

    First concert: age 14 in Cleveland, Bruce Springsteen right before The River was released. He sang the lyrics to Point Blank from a sheet of paper he pulled out of his back pocket.

    Your first concert? Assuming of course that you didn't list these in order.

    Cheers!
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye, I have the feeling that I have missed some key bands out here, so no doubt I will keep updating this!

    Bruce Springsteen is an impressive first concert! My first was Bon Jovi in Huddersfield, which I think is fairly cool. I was six or seven years old. I tried remembering them all in date order, but I've seen so bands bands over and over that I got mixed up.

    Em xx

    ReplyDelete

Let's chit and chat