Tuesday 28 September 2010

Ungrateful

Yesterday, my favourite Heartstrings released the video for their new single 'Ungrateful' (out October 4th, buy it!), and while I am not one to go on and on about something (haa), I am a firm believer that you can never have too much of a good thing, so I am once again going to post about Frankie & the Heartstrings.

Personally I don't think that this video as quite as good as their last one, but you know, you can't always have girls in striped shirts and blue dresses dancing around in front you. What a shame (for me). Still, it's a lovely video, featuring lots of walking, some running, a fabulous selection of delicious haircuts, some pretty sharp spectacles and a new guitarist in a swish jacket. WATCH IT HERE.

And if you're in York on Wednesday night, or Leeds on Saturday night, do come along and see them live. Frankie's dancing will change your perceptions of how a frontman should be forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit and chat